Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

DONT BUY BP GAS

7Toes

• Member ID:  1320
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

BluBurdXI

i wouldnt buy BP gas if they were the last gas company on earth. id much rather ride a bike or walk. and i agree with what our government is doing about it is bad to. what bp is doing is crap. they kno that they can cap it they are just taking their own sweet time. they dont have to live in the US or on the coast or in mississippi case on land. BP goes and dumps that crude oil into mississippis land fills and thinks nothing of it.. if i lived in mississippi evry BP that walked into a landfill i would hoot. this is crap. and it pisses me off. i have only been to the golf once and i would love to be able to go back when it doesnt look lik the way it is now.

No company wants to see their product/profit wash ashore; that just doesn't make sense.  Trying to cap a well that's 5000 feet deep is more of a challenge then your young mind can comprehend.  You can't send a team of divers down there to oversee the repair.  Most, if not all, is done by camera and robot (which is where gamers would be experts at!!) It was a horrible accident that none of us want to see repeated.  Maybe we should be drilling for oil where it's easier to get..... my bad, that would be too easy.

• Member ID:  14
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1148
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  8230
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/30/1969

Ruggerxi

I say we just nuke the world and start over just leaving me and this fine lady and we will populate the world again

1437123.jpg

Ya, saw this person on Springer.... He's got a bigger dick then you Ruggsss...Sorry!!!!!

• Member ID:  819
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1060
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6125
  • Birthday:  11/22/1971

BP is the largest oil producer in the US, and employs tens of thousands in America,  USA cannot afford to see BP go.

And this isn't a dig at the American People, just a pointer to the governments and the power they and companies have.

Check Bhopal out, and Union Carbide, an American Company at the time.

Tens of thousands dead, many more injured and new born babies born with many different abnormalities, with very little compensation, not taking into account the lives ruined for the next 50 years + if those surviving make it that far.

Wonder how much the US Government lobbied to set right what has happened there , 20 fecking years ago.

Want me to tell you.......

Once you have read up on Bhopal disaster, and taken into account the horror caused, can you show me the justice for the innocent lives lost and what they have got back from American and Union Carbide,  NO.

BP is not the first, and won't be the last, to see accidents happen.

No accident is wanted.

• Member ID:  601
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  389
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2583
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

Heffalump

BP is the largest oil producer in the US, and employs tens of thousands in America,  USA cannot afford to see BP go.

And this isn't a dig at the American People, just a pointer to the governments and the power they and companies have.

Check Bhopal out, and Union Carbide, an American Company at the time.

Tens of thousands dead, many more injured and new born babies born with many different abnormalities, with very little compensation, not taking into account the lives ruined for the next 50 years + if those surviving make it that far.

Wonder how much the US Government lobbied to set right what has happened there , 20 fecking years ago.

Want me to tell you.......

Once you have read up on Bhopal disaster, and taken into account the horror caused, can you show me the justice for the innocent lives lost and what they have got back from American and Union Carbide,  NO.

BP is not the first, and won't be the last, to see accidents happen.

No accident is wanted.

i agree...dont blame BP...blame the fucking politicains. thier the ones who allowed deep sea drilling. Thier the ones who looked the other way when they should have known this could have happened. but the money rolls in..and thier pockets get fatter. Things will never be right in this country until we get instead of politicans in office...but Americans...hard working Americans!!