Jump to content

Gam3rGurL

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    325,016 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Gam3rGurL

  1. Hard to believe im in my second trimester already. Feels like we just foud out. We find out the gender on Wednesday! Another gamer either way!!
  2. Thank you all! We are very excited.
  3. Hey everyone, been a while since I was on here. Wanted to date an amazing update with you all!! After 8 years and a year at the fertility clinic that ended with a failed first round, we are finally getting our rainbow baby ? ? and naturally!
  4. Oh I dunno how to do that as im playing on ps5
  5. I tried to add you but said its invalid is there a #and number after it?
  6. Demo? I managed to egt it on sale just after xmas, was a gift for myself haha
  7. Well if u do get it let me know,love to team up!
  8. Will do for sure!
  9. It is good when You have a good team. Im finding itnhard to find good players to team up with and when I try alone I die lol
  10. Hey, anyone playing Arc raiders, PS5 or crossplay?
  11. Thank you!
  12. Sorry for your loss, my condolences
  13. Thank you, she's a trouble maker,lol goox thing she is cute though lol ?
  14. Oh nice,she work in a Dispensary?
  15. Spouse runs a promotional type buinsees for cannabis industry.
  16. So on a spur of the moment on Saturday night after picking up some items for your event this week. we went to go have a look at this pup. what we didn't know was that we ended up leaving with her! Meet our newest member and our Mascot CoCo aka Canna Coco! 4 month old choc lab mix. we aren't sure what her father was but her mother was either a choc lab or black lab i cant remember. she was born on the Oneida Reserve. so she is a perfect fit for your family business as our mascot
  17. So far I've had no issues yet with egge lol. But coffee for sure but that used ro.gk through before too haha. Or certain chicken depending where its from or how its made.
  18. I wasn't told about any supplements just to stay away from. Fried food mostly and takeout lol. But I have a follow up with the surgeon this month so ill ask her a bunch of dietary questions aswell.
  19. Hey everyone seems i have been MIA for a while. LOL trying to keep up with work and family buisness we just started. And recovery from Gallbladder survery. Yep about 4 week ago I had surgery to remove my gallbladder. Been having some pains the past 2 month and then finally found out ut was my gallbladder full-on stones, as well has the duct tubing what ever its called. So I had a bunch of test done and an MRI and they decided it was best to get her out. Recovery has been good, pains here and there from my insicions. I had 5 all togther. Gk back to work on Thursday but only light duties. Im still not allowed to left or bend. Other thing I hate about this is now inhave to watch what I eat. Anyone else have gallbladder surgery and can recommend soem good recipes to make. I need good home cook meal ideas lol
  20. Sorry to hear,My thoughts are with you and your family,
  21. Feel a bit better not as sore and in pain as I was, still got concussion symptoms though
  22. Thanks everyone, been a crazy week. But im on the mend! We have physiotherapy appointments booked in to help the healing process so hopfully those help get me back on my feet. Lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving !
  23. Oh yea im glad my hands and arms are good and legs too. Yea we are both ok. I think we got pretty lucky walking away from that. Could of been worse. Nachos sound pretty good to me! Oh yea im listening to most of the doctors ordered and im in bed rest with limited movements and screen time.
  24. Thanks everyone, it was a very scary thing that happened. Was pretty shaken up. Im off for the week from.work so I can heal up. Lol i did try to go in on Monday but I only made it 3 hours and I couldn't do anymore. Our neighbour was even kind enough to invite us to thier family's Thanksgiving dinner. And she said if we weren't feeling it they would bring us food. We are lucky to have such wonderful people surrounding us.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.