Jump to content

Gam3rGurL

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    325,016 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Gam3rGurL

  1. happy Belated Birthday!!! See you in game
  2. thanks
  3. Boyfriend put one of his towers int he living room for me to use
  4. I cut my hair but it still my Red/Pink color
  5. So I'm downloading world at war as we speak!!! watch out now, I'm coming back for you all,lol hopefully i get it all installed properly to play.
  6. thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! it was a good one even tho i had to work. miss playing in game with you all. will hopefully get my own rig running.
  7. i cant seem to re-position the picture. what are the dimensions for the cover photo?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.