Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,070 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. By request we have a stock TDM server up now. I moved the Sniper server to a less slotted server and Slugfest sadly was shut down TDM: Name - >XI< TDM No marty no Pistol Death IP - 8.12.22.129 port 28960 Sniper server moved to 68.232.176.207 port - 28960 Slugfest mod is closed
  2. Well we can change the sniper over to it and move the sniper to the old slugfest server. I will do this tomorrow and post details.
  3. YEAH BABY!!!
  4. Great Job Cavey!
  5. Medals have been given out. I have played Slowfry at chess on that site and he will fuck you up! I would be willing to give you a Chess medal if you can beat Slowfry. Slowfry I will get you one when its made
  6. Thanks for stopping in, I know all them guys very well and sorry to hear about the clan not working out, but I tell ya you have found the next best thing to having your own clan, you found a bunch of idiots that have a community/family that you will not find anywhere else. Now that this post has been made I am sure a admin will be in touch with you guys soon enough and see what your thoughts are on membership. In the mean time just keep on killing me and enjoy your stay here at >XI<
  7. If you build it, she will come
  8. BUNNY WHERE ARE YOU???? COME TO THE WEBSITE OR WE WILL CUT YOUR EARS OFF Bunny is the same as anyone else, come to the website 1 time every 30 days, its not that fucking hard to do. Thats all I ask, just type in www.xtremeidiots.com 1 time in 30 days in your browser thats it, nothing more nothing less, thats it. Show the clan some respect, we made the server you are playing on, we are paying for it, the least you can do is just type in www.xtremeidiots.com in your browser 1 time every 30 days. You dont need to post, you dont need to do anything on the site, just type in www.xtremeidiots.com in your browser 1 time every 30 days. Not asking for a lot, I dont think. OH yeah you have to login too so the website knows it was you who logged in
  9. Congrats Blu, you post whore
  10. Ruggerxi

    Hello

    hey KillerRun good to cya on the forums
  11. Welcome Jr I hope you know what your in for here.
  12. PB can not be turned on that server because of how fast the mod is, if it is turned on it will lag out the server. We have tested this in the past and that is what the problem is.
  13. Hi Rip I will chat with you over pm and see what your situation is
  14. If the beaches look like this then we need them
  15. LMAO I LOST IT!! Your such a stoner. You know I had the money here but I forgot where I put it, well I guess your stuck here with me and a bunch of idiots.
  16. You shouldnt of smoked up all your money, you should of asked me I would of hooked you up.
  17. Thanks for the heads up, if you need a hard drive I can get you one, but it wont be a raptor. Let me know.
  18. Thanks guys for the great replies and it means a lot to me to hear this is a place you guys wanna stick with. Thank you!
  19. He was very happy that we helped him out and he wanted me to say thank you to all of you also.
  20. Happy birthday T-rat
  21. Arent you suppose to be gone??
  22. Killer and anyone else who wants to listen, no one is above the simple rules we have here at >XI<. If I didnt visit the site in 30 days I would also loose my tags, the mic thing is a new rule. Its a rule that we here at >XI< have, if you were in before this rule then you dont need to worry about it.
  23. I say we just nuke the world and start over just leaving me and this fine lady and we will populate the world again
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.