Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Download issue

• Member ID:  3291
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  310
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone have this problem  before? 

Everytime I go to download a map, XI servers and ESC servers it downloads the map to 80-90% at full speed and then restarts the entire download over again and downloads at 12kbps. Making a 40mb map take 50 minutes to download. If I exit the game it downloads fine 50% of the time but once it lets me in I get that stupid iw3 error. I then go back in with the map downloaded and it lets me play the map, provided your still playing the map. If not it starts the next map download and does the same friggen thing lol

Any thoughts?

Lazyeye

~ "Im so good, I can see you coming from both directions" ~

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

i dont know if i posting this n the right area but i was wandering if someone knows why on 2 of the maps( salvage aerodrome) why i would be getting a high ping cause on all other maps my ping is perfect just would like to play those 2 maps with lower ping please help thank you