Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

MIA

iFuerza

• Member ID:  1607
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1227
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Hey guys ive been MIA, have had a bunch of shit thrown at me recently (past few months) ive moved to illinois to help my parents take care of my grandma brecause she is very sick, and i didnt see my move comming at all, so i have been here takign care of stuff. and i had to redo my computer because i had a fantastic virus on my computer. so all in all ive been out of comission. sorry about not leaving a leave of absence but i completly forgot about gaming and such for a while. well hoping to get back up and running soon, all i have installed on my pc is my steam games and web browser along with ts3. games are still in boxes and i will break them out. i will pc rockape asap to be removed from the former clan member. just wanted to give yall and update and know where im at, so please bear with me as im not gaming much, but i will be active on the website and teamspeak.

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

I had noticed your absence and was wondering about you...Hope things go well for your Grandmother...Welcome back...SmileSmile

Awards

• Member ID:  1607
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1227
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

thanks Bart, yea i honestly wasnt thinking about gaming and the clan because i had so much shit going on, but im still kicking. i will give you guys updates as i go along