Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  3143
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Reputation:   210
  • Achievement Points:  2599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  01/19/12
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  08/14/1961
  • Device:  Windows

Posted

I have beeen gaming for over 15 years, Quake 2 was the game that got me hooked.I build my own gaming machines and water cool them as well.I really enjoy the server you guys have running and everybody seems to be pretty cool when im there.


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.