Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[APPEAL] Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  19516
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: TrueVengence

Sent on: 12 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

Game server: COD4 MW2 Freeztag Bet

In-game name: TrueVengence_

Appeal details: I have been playing the COD4 freeze tag server for a day and a half and earlier to day i get banned for no understandable reason, i kept getting kicked every time i join the game and then i get banned 30 secs later and i would love to join back because i love the game the people and the maps

Sincerely,

TrueVengence_

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

well first off...you were told not to steal packages ...u said ok u wont...then next map i see u takn my package and i told u not to take it then u did anyways so i kick u for that and u were told u wold get kickd and bannd next time u did...but it didnt stop there on the following map you were told not to leave while frozen and rejoin to be unfrozen cause u were impatient bout waiting on defrosting...so again u did it again...after being told not to...so i went and banned u as you werent respecting our rules and obvioulsy after being told not to do something you would go ahead and do it anyways...so that tells me u dont care to follow rules and that why i bannd you...so dont say it was for no reason when u know u were warnd few times bout ur violation of our rules...so for me i say you need to stay bannd as you will just do it again...now if senior admin feels that your ban can get lifted i will leave that up to them....thanx for your appeal ....keep an eye on this to see if senior is willing to lift this...

• Member ID:  19516
  • Content Count:  3
  • Achievement Points:  35

I have left once because i was connection interrupted at the time so i leave join back and i kept getting kicked over and over again and i didn't understand 

• Member ID:  19522
  • Content Count:  5
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Birthday:  08/18/1997

Hi my Name is Soulcrusher70 i was a witness now he kept getting kicked from the game it said it at the bottom left he wasn't leaving to get unfrozen. He thought it was a enemy care package honestly i don't like care packages and this is the reason why. So he wasn't leaving to be unfrozen and he's my brother so he's also using my key code, so I'm now banned please help.

• Member ID:  19522
  • Content Count:  5
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Birthday:  08/18/1997

He kept getting kicked not leaving i was on at the time (Soulcrusher70) He's also using my Key Code so I'm banned too HELP. He's my bro and we both enjoy your server please help.