Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Backlot 3

Boomer

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

Ok well today I was in MW2 really just to ask a simple question from XI members & others that were there.

How do you feel about the thunder/lightning noise? This was brought up by someone how said there were a couple of folks whining

about the noise lol....

Now besides the noise, I heard someone say in ftag 1 about them being able to get under the map, but they would not tell me where!

So I did a fix if you go under it now you fall into nothingness and will have to leave and come back into the game :P

Back to today there were a couple of people glitching the map they were told not to be there, however people just don't want to follow simple rules do they?

1 of these people was hellspawnJr then he tried to pull I'm stupid act, ok I can believe that!

There was another player whom I'll leave your clan name out of this, found another glitch in the center building area, I cannot remember your name or I would call you out on it! You did not tell us about it but I saw you there & I thank you for being dishonest and glitching the map! You know who you are!

You will not go back there again, and at this point your name doesn't matter anyway!

Ok with all this said, IF someone now finds their way out of the playable map area I have inserted a clip that you cannot shoot through

that goes around the entire playable area of the map from just below the ground to approx 30 feet above the highest building!

If you try to glitch the underside you will fall forever until you have to leave the game to get back in.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I have toned down the lightning and therefore lowered the noise level as well, so I hope those of you who were bothered

by the noise will have some relief now!