Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Banned from COD 4 servers

• Member ID:  20964
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Teej

Sent on: 12 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

Game server: XI Freeze Tag Server 2

In-game name: Teej

Appeal details: Hey admins how are you? I am a regular player on XI COD 4 servers. I been playing for 8 months now. I enjoy the server and love the people on there. I joke around alot with the people on the server and they joke around with me too. So today march 11, 2014 at approximately 11:40pm around there 3 players and I were knifing on the server 2 in COD 4 so my friend killed me and I accidentally typed the word n*gger in chat and I was automatically banned. I am very sorry about this I am aware that no racist remarks is allowed but I was just having too much fun and used that word by accident without thinking about the rules. My real life friends and I usually use the word n*gger but we dont mean anything by it its just part of our language so I am so accustomed to it. I didn't mean to offend anyone I am truly sorry and can you kindly unban me from the COD 4 servers I wont make this mistake again. I am also banned from all of the XI COD 4 servers as a result in which I love the servers so much. Please take my ban appeal in to consideration. Thanks.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

sorry but yea this is an autoban and we do not tolerate racist comments...and usually this kinda bans stick no matter what as we have zero tolerance for using racial slur....not sure if a senior admin will look into it see what they might decide on a final verdict for your violation...its mostly up to them at this point...

• Member ID:  20964
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Alright but like I said I wasn't thinking it was just all for fun and I meant nothing about it. It wont happen again on your servers. And thanks for the reply.