Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

MW2 FT Server

• Member ID:  21092
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  68
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Let me start off by saying how much I love playing with everyone in XI while being the server. The maps are cool and you guys/ladies/(Those with no category here) just make playing the game fun. I wish there was more people to defrost of course but sometimes i understand that those who are in line of sight might be trying to kill someone. 

The maps i enjoy the most are those that are recognizable by the newer cod maps. A lot of work is put into those maps to make it look like the new ones. I would prefer just a server with these kind of maps on it. All tho some of the custom maps i do love. But like i said the maps that ive played on from other call of duties. I love it. 

I've been playing on this server on and off for more then a year. Even though i switch between multiple games it is always fun to come back to the mw2 ft server and just have fun with a great bunch of people. So far everyone i met from XI are really nice i have no complaints. I mean sometimes i wish there was more people on the teamspeak. But i do understand why everyone just uses the in-game chat. 

In the end everyone keep up the good work. If we havent met yet let me know when your on next time and ill see if i can get on. If you cant find me on the server I am most likely playing DayZ. and in most cases ill die and just switch back to cod4. 

Love the maps, Love the people, Love XI.