Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Streaming StarCitizen and The New Dragon Age: Inquisition

FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

well guys i realy must say this game is a must next gen space sim a must have for any pc gamer out there Star Citizen’s ships don’t just look good, they fly in accordance with a detailed Newtonian physics engine! The game offers a full rigid body simulation of all spacecraft; if it flies in Star Citizen, we’ve figured out exactly how and why. The game features numerous built-in flight models that will let you treat your ship like a traditional space combat game… or break the mold and pull of maneuvers that should only be possible in zero G! NEWTONIAN SIMULATION

We’ve worked hard on making sure Star Citizen’s flight model stands apart from everything that has come before. Ship performance is calculated dynamically based on dozens of physical variables and the ability of your maneuvering jets to deliver thrust towards a requested vector. Every single ship customization impacts how your ship flies! INTELLIGENT FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM

Every one of Star Citizen’s spacecraft features a comprehensive fly-by-wire system that allows even novice pilots the ability to get into the action. While IFCS is active, your ship will respond in a natural manner familiar to most flight sim pilots. THRUSTER COUPLING AND VECTORING

You aren’t flying an airplane! Switch to any number of alternate flight modes to maneuver like a true spacecraft: reverse thrusters to stop dead in space, strafe in any direction… even disable IFCS altogether for complete 6DoF control over your ship. G-FORCE SIMULATION

Star Citizen doesn’t just simulate the spacecraft, it also simulates the person inside it. It’s easy to push your machine to the limit… just make sure your pilot can take the maneuvers! Playing fast and loose with the joystick can get you an advantage in combat… but if you push too hard, you’re liable to black out, sustain permanent injury or worse so i will see u all in space soon idiots in space now there is a future idea check my twitch out and u will be blown away trust me www.twitch.tv/fleldmarshal oh and as a bonus i will also be streaming the new dragon age inquistion game as i have just got it so lets see how that plays lol