Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Star Citizen

FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

https://robertsspaceindustries.com here u go guys its well worth it bare in mind u have to love space Sims in order to get the experience like never b4 im streaming this again to show u how far they have come please pop on and take a peek u wont be disappointed www.twitch.tv/fleldmarshal

Chart your own course and enjoy the thrill of exploration! Star Citizen offers an ever-expanding galaxy that players will navigate and build. Be the first to set your eyes on untold astral wonders. Navigate treacherous spaceways to discover secret pirate bases. Cross militarized frontiers to deal with alien merchants. Join the raging battle lines between human fighter pilots and Vanduul raiders in the depths of space. Locate lost derelicts and xeno-artifacts and priceless commodities in hundreds of ports and locations beyond. ENDLESS ENVIRONMENTS

Space isn’t empty. From natural effects like nebulae and asteroid fields to man-made objects like derelict warships and space stations, we’re creating a universe where there’s always something new to discover and something exciting to explore. THE GAME DOESN’T STOP WHEN YOU LAND

Star Citizen’s world isn’t just flying spacecraft. A fully-featured FPS mode lets you disembark and take the fight to the enemy… or to explore distant worlds, or navigate city streets in search of the perfect upgrade. We’re building a first person universe, not just the space between stars. ONE HUNDRED STARS AND GROWING

Star Citizen will launch with one hundred star systems, each with multiple landing points to explore. Star Citizen’s high-fidelity worlds are expertly crafted to give players an endless platform from which to launch their adventures; no matter where you go, there’s something you haven’t seen before! LEAVE YOUR MARK

You’ve charted a distant jump point, you’ve set foot on a strange new planet and now it’s yours to do with as you please! Report your finding back to the Empire and get your name in the history books… or keep it hidden, fight off claim jumpers and reap the new world’s rewards yourself.

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

I was interested and following this game from the beginning but lost interest with their slow money milking development cycle. Not amused. Glad I didn't get tricked into dumping money into it like many have.

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

u carnt of watched to much then cause then u would relise that 1 u dont have to keep putting money into it u buy a one of package any one u want and thats it u get ur hanger and a ship u chose and if u fancy anything else u can earn in game others go over the top and buy all sorts of stuff they are promoting the game thats up to them but as for all other things u can earn in game when its finished including in the verse as for now u can get a package and it updates as they are come out i have one package and u can melt ur ship and get another one if ur sick of it for the same price u paid for it trust me when i say this i have not paid any more than what my package cost and i have never looked back everything u can get in game for free when its finished oh and when u get a package u get free uec united earth credits i got 2000 with my package bonus why u thought u had to keep putting money in to it i will never no

Edited by FLDMARSHAL

Holy punctuation batman! For the love of all things beautiful, learn to use it.