Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

match maker?

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6519
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63373
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

When I  was much younger I heard countless times from elderly people that there was a lot of match making in the older cycles of friends. It's  one of those things I just kind of let in one ear and out the other. Here in the Living Assistance home where I now live one of the older men asked me a bunch of questions and I didn't think much about it. Then yesterday (having been here all of one day) he told me he had someone who wanted to meet me. I thought he was just having fun so I said I am always up to meeting new people. Last night I was walking down the hall to go to my room and he and a older woman chased me down and informed me that they play pinochle in her room at night. They told me this other woman usually shows up and wanted to meet me. That's when it hit me. They were playing match maker with me! lol I am really amused by this whole thing and will go along and see what it all leads to. You never know! :D 

Stay tuned!!!!!

• Member ID:  45
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9014
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65855
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951