Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

No eggs, bacon, or milk

XK Bullets

• Member ID:  24399
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/24/1981

Little Johnny comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," said Little Johnny. His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he's a little pissed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks. "Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk." Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen. Little Johnny looks up at his mother with a smile, and says: "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"