Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27742
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: Xtreme idiots 1.7.10 pack No Griefing/Raiding
When did you get banned?: 5/6/2019
What was your in-game name?: Shlapnutz
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

There was another person in my base that was destroying a lot of my territory. His name started with Ben but im not sure of the rest. I asked him to stop, yet he continued destroying my claim. I had to kill him so that he would stop out of instinct, but I didnt destroy his grave. I asked for an admin to handle it and an admin teleported to me. I asked that Ben would be punished, because of course what he did was against the rules. I obviously got frustrated that he wasnt being punished, and the admin said if I kept arguing that I would be banned. I didnt use any language if I can remember that was really bad. I was then banned for a week and have no idea why I was the one being punished. I learned not to whine to the admins, and im not much of a person to do that, it just frustrated me that I am the one being punished. All im asking for is an appeal. Thank you!

Mine.PNG

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

we are glad your side of the story works in your favor

did you forget the shit talking you were doing with several players all night while i was online ?

how about ben was there because you invited him as you wanted to buy items instead of craft them ?

did you forget about you taking his bag of holding

my how the story changes

when you are told to stop and you ignore admins and continue to shit talk you lucky it is only a 5 day temp ban

BY THE WAY IS NOT UP FOR ANY APPEAL...news flash it has an expiration date...aka 5 days

but if you like we can consider both of your actions and the result can be a perm ban and that you can appeal ?

WHAT SAY YOU ?

and for the record

ben has close to 3 years playtime a head of you so we know him quite well and he has earned trust. you on the other hand have been in trouble more than once and now are temp banned.

lets just say your course / attitude needs a correction or termination will eventually happen we at XI wont put up with that shit for very long

Edited by Slackernet