Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27781
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  27
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: mod-mc.xtremeidiots.com:25565
When did you get banned?: May/20/2019
What was your in-game name?: Jeff_Reed
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

Me and Snorin_ass were joking around and he accidentally killed me a couple times we thought id be funny to start beef with each other in chat. Then it got out of hand which I should have expected. I then thought it was funny to say in chat that he killed me in my afk pool because I knew they were illegal and I wanted to see what people would say or if they would even notice. I never actually had an afk pool in the first place. Snorin_ass told everyone he had a screenshot of it which was a complete joke there is no screenshot of an afk pool. I got a little mad when I was jailed and I was being disrespectful to others and I regret it. If I get unbanned I will just keep to myself and my friend group on there and not say anything provoking or disrespectful anymore and make sure to read the rules a little more careful.

Edited by Jeff_Reed

• Member ID:  25747
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  733
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Android

the admin team have discussed and have come to the conclusion of a 7 day ban starting from the day you got banned (Monday). Post back here if you havent been unbanned by then