Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Happy Birthday everyone
  2. Happy Birthday to you both
  3. Welcome
  4. Happy Birthday
  5. Happy Birthday
  6. Dot80

    Thank-you

    Thank-you all for the wonderful birthday wishes.
  7. Happy Birthday to both you
  8. Happy Birthday to you both
  9. I am sorry to hear this R.I.P.
  10. Happy Birthday everyone
  11. Happy Birthday everyone
  12. Happy Birthday to you both
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TU YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Yes nice to meet Key forgot to mention that we are married we both went to Riverside High school just Abit older than you lol
  15. Happy Birthday everyone
  16. Happy Birthday everyone
  17. May they all R.I.P.
  18. Happy Birthday you both
  19. Happy Birthday to you both
  20. Happy Birthday everyone
  21. Happy Birthday to you both.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.