Jump to content

sandradee2

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,871,125 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by sandradee2

  1. its ok having the admin but we can only run so many maps and we are sick of them now we are playing the same maps 3 times over a night
  2. you can only wait so long patients are running out now but thanks anyway
  3. can someone tell me when we are getting the freezetag server 1 back as we have been on freezetag server 2 for a week now maps keep freezing on us don't work right we have lost all the players we had we used to have full house most nights now down to 4 players its a bloody joke so we really need some info on whats happening please and when we will get our server back we feel as though no one cares what happens to this server we have one active h admin who can not be there 24 7 even though I know hes trying to be when the maps stick theres no one to push the server so players leave so please can someone sort this out we only want some stability back as it was disgruntled player sandradee2
  4. t-rat viper sally you had a water challenge to do come on time is running out stop being chickens and a pussy lol come on you can do it
  5. I love dadda2 because I can and someone needs 2 . and I love trying to get member of the month that will never happen :crybaby:and I do love playing on here it is fun so lets just say I love you all
  6. :clapping:yes come on sally . t- rat and you pussy your turn nice one starter
  7. fucking sad twat that's why I get no work done in the house lol
  8. leave me be lol no knifing me
  9. :heart:thank you for all my birthday wishes so sweet thank you very much
  10. :fun:happy birthday
  11. :fun:happy birthday
  12. :thumbup:welcome have fun
  13. :flower:your barred happy birthday have lots of fun
  14. :beerbig:have lots of fun
  15. :wine:happy birthday have lots of fun
  16. I wish to thank all you lads for taking my old man away for the weekend it was so lovely and peaceful and I hope he didn't make you all suffer to much and I hope you all had a great time . oh yes and I really don't give him pot noodles a lot he as only had it 3 times love the pics and the vid well done
  17. :wine:hope you get in very soon am sure it wont take long we need more ladies to kick men's butts lol
  18. :thumbup:welcome have lots of fun
  19. :thumbsup:welcome
  20. :thumbsup:Weldon Mr breakfast club man lol welcome have fun
  21. :thumbsup:welcome and have lots of fun
  22. :fun:happy birthday
  23. sandradee2

    Hey :)

    hi welcome
  24. :thumbup:welcome
  25. :clapping:welcome back
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.