Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,570 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Pig could you do one and change the MW2 to just regular MW COD4 and also make one for a 1280 x 1024
  2. ok check it out, should not be able to choose assault as a class now
  3. I updated the maps with these you said, I will look into the other custom maps
  4. I will see what I can do, but only certain maps are made for this mod. I will see if these will work and get them on...what old maps are you referring too?
  5. I was actually going to do that with the other server we have, the one that is for the ace mod practise. Since the freezetag scrim is done I can now move the ACE mod trny to our private server. Which reminds me I should do now. Everything will be the same just a different IP. 8.9.5.213
  6. I have noticed no traffic on this server for the past couple weeks, is there anyone that wants to keep this server up and could try to get people in it. If not then I will be taking it down this month
  7. They mod maker knows of the problem and will fix it in the next release. Too make a temporary fix I could take out the assault class which is the Zoey character and see if that helps. let me know if that will be a major issue with the regulars on the server
  8. Send one to me too Pig [email protected] Awesome work!
  9. Yeah there is major issues with the main server so keep on trying
  10. I am testing out our server and seeing how you guys feel about a more DM feel to the BFBC2 server we have. Give it a try and tell me what you guys think
  11. LMAO nice one Shadow
  12. I voted hope she wins.
  13. Well we can not change scores per map, but if you tell me what maps that last a long time I will make sure to rotate them out on the next map change.
  14. lol nice find Bob thats my old one
  15. I dont have it, Mouse do you have a copy of it?
  16. I will take a look and see what I can find out. Ill let you know
  17. I want to change my sig, I have had this one for a long time, I love it, but just want something different. I want a Indian chief in this one, kinda like my old one but with a different twist on it. Thanks all
  18. Im sorry SOB but I do not know of a fix for this. I searched and couldnt find shit. I will take the map out of rotation on the next map change
  19. Caper you are a Idiot, a Xtreme Idiot!
  20. First off my name is not RUGER! Its Rugger, the gun brand has only one G in it, my name has two G's so its not pronounced the same. My name use to be Ruggerone, after the pilots of the Star Wars movies, if you watch it they all radio is Blue one check, Grey one check, etc. So I wanted a name like that so I made up Rugger. Then I started playing COD games and didnt think Ruggerone fit so I dropped the one. Again, its RUG GER not RUGER
  21. When we get in game together Johnny join my squad and we will kick some ass!
  22. rotation updated, try it out now
  23. Give it a couple days guys and they will get the bugs worked out, just like any other game, there is always bugs the first couple days.
  24. I was just in the server and it was full, great game and something I might really get into.
  25. We fixed the mod so you dont have to put them in the mod folder anymore, it was that way for like a week. Those errors are you getting them on the downloader or the game?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.