Jump to content

刀evious

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    643.76 USD 
  • Points

    550,135 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by 刀evious

  1. This map had some bugs that needed work. They have been fixed. @Ruggerxi I'd love to give this one a try ?
  2. sure bud which one? here is greenband
  3. I also got a few others in the works too. they need a lot yet skyway, a remake of terminal. nuketown x greenband is much further along.
  4. Been using mostly sol and fable, just got updated to astra tho.
  5. You described it pretty much exactly right. The only pointers I could really give you is, group the models into your xmodel. you can't get around the 1000 model cap, so group them into less x models. you can also call models from the main .ff and the _load.ff. Splitting the .ff's lets the linker load more model verts without overflowing the 32mb linker cap.
  6. Well some people hate AI but I'm pretty impressed. I can now create model groups from some newer cod maps and import them into radiant. Clowntown was the first try, and i think it looks pretty good but not perfect. I still need to recreate the player collision and do a lot of manual stuff but I plan on doing several more maps. here are some screenshots of the next one. It still needs work, but hot damn.
  7. It's ready for a test run.
  8. Version 1.0.0

    37 downloads

    Are you ready for some balls of rainbow? First test run is ready, expect some issues.
  9. Been working on this lately, should be ready in a few days.
  10. That is a odd one, did you delete the hole map folder? seems like the textures aren't being read from the iwd file or memory. Tried changing the texture setting in game?
  11. yeah, that is prob not the issue. have you updated windows since the last time it worked? A couple things I'd try. Open it from the drive and make sure the data is on the disk and windows can read it. Trying running the setup as administrator. take note to where it is installing to when you install it. download an iso or a copy of the game and just use your cd key.
  12. Maybe some of the game files were installed to a different directory?
  13. ? Daily Sudoku #938 — completed in 20:39 · 100 pts ▶ Play the XtremeIdiots Daily Games
  14. ? Aim Challenge #938 — 15 targets, avg 566ms · 130 pts ▶ Play the XtremeIdiots Daily Games
  15. it's likely overheating because the fan quit. Most of the time you can replace just the power supply, or even the fan if you wanna be super cheap about it. Unless you really don't know what you're looking at. It could possibly be your cpu fan?
  16. 刀evious

    About me

    SPAM is great! little sad I didn't make the list, must try harder! Always good playing with ya.
  17. Ahh that's so cool, great work! I love making shit. I tried some color too. Mine were engraved, then painted with color, then with black, then re engraved as a negative image to remove the black. I'll post a pic, and some other stuff I've done too.
  18. These were done with a 60w monport fiber laser.
  19. Thought I'd share some recent engravings I've done. One is a coin I made for myself and the other is a river rock ?
  20. I think late 70's they started, this is an 82. It's a interesting ride for sure.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.