Jump to content

刀evious

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    643.76 USD 
  • Points

    549,135 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by 刀evious

  1. @WldPenguin gave me a great idea about having breakable glass while we were testing this map out on the server. Just having the glass break isn't good enough for me. I want the things to fall and kill you too, so I'm going to be working on that for a while. check out the vid of the one section I built and finally got scripted right. Since I can't really scale the map down, I decided to also spread the spawn points out a bit to make getting out of the spawns a bit easier. they will still be at each end but spaced out evenly from the back to the center of the map. I thought about some teleports, but I feel working into the other spawn should take some work, not just a warp. If I can figure something out, I may add some.
  2. Thanks for everything Rugger!
  3. @Merlin007 raised up those walls to avoid getting out.
  4. Man i agree. I get absolutely smoked playing this or the newer cod's. I'm no slouch with FPS's, but the cross play has ruined it for PC players.
  5. Really appreciate the feedback from people. Wish I would have made it a lil smaller overall, trying to scale it down now crashes my editor. Some of these signs came out great too, if ya didn't catch em in game here are a few ?
  6. Decals really bring the maps to life. I would definitely turn them on, you are missing 3/4 of the textures. honestly, I used to i play with mine off too but, if the mapper used a dec for a wall it'll make them invisible to you. r_drawDecals i think is the command.
  7. Thanks merlin007, I'll get er fixed up. Do you not have decals turned on?
  8. SWEET! Yes, thank you again srt, and you too totty for the kind words.
  9. I tried again. I ripped the heli paths out of an old map I did that I think works. After doing it I guess I could have got them from a stock map. but I believe the heli is fixed....
  10. damnit, the heli always gives me problems. well most of it is fixed.
  11. I think everything has been fixed that was mentioned. file has been updated
  12. Got the roof fixed, and just found the bad spawn. I also think the heli might actually work too. recompiling it now.
  13. It might work now? I can't seem to load bots on any of my mods.
  14. ahh shit, I broke the map, lol. I think I got it figured out tho, will find out shortly. This 20 min compile time sucks.
  15. so, I assume the approach path is right but maybe not the loop. I'm not sure if the last approach node should target the first of the loop or if it just finds the loop after the approach. let me try fixing it if ya don't mind testing again.
  16. alright I'll have to work on those a bit, they always seem to give me problems. could you explain how you test these with bots?
  17. lol, I believe it has been fixed.
  18. alright let me fix that
  19. thanks srt!
  20. awesome I really look forward to testing this one. Hell yeah, we need some new ones, hopefully they are liked.
  21. ready for a test ?
  22. Version 1.1

    16 downloads

    Done! Unless there are required must have fixes.
  23. I think a few areas may put a smile on peoples faces.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.