Jump to content

刀evious

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    563
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    643.76 USD 
  • Points

    549,135 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by 刀evious

  1. it's for a different game..not cod4. some textures were ripped, others had to be recreated.
  2. I can tell ya avoid Mitsubishi. She had an Outlander, great when it worked...but never worked. It was an electrical nightmare. I'm not sure really where you are from but Toyota and Honda seem to get the most milage around here. I love my Dodge but it's got issues too. currently needs a throw-out bearing...grr
  3. Thanks!
  4. DUTYMAPPER · CoD4 CUSTOM MAP The Pines mp_pines2 by 刀evious · 2026 · 213 MB · war, dm, sd Download on DutyMapper Raised the collision on the walls, fixed the holes and the red tint. Map has been updated. @Ruggerxi Thanks totty and rugger!
  5. hmm, maybe the grenades are being thrown above my collision brush, it seems to work for me. I'll check out the red tint
  6. Thanks @Totty I'll fix it up. will prob give it another day or 2 though before I put an update out to hear of any other issues.
  7. Appreciate ya checking it out
  8. over 100 clan members listed in this one. Hope you enjoy. DUTYMAPPER · CoD4 CUSTOM MAP The Pines mp_pines2 by 刀evious · 2026 · 213 MB · war, dm, sd Download on DutyMapper
  9. some of these high scores are ridicules!
  10. you should be able to just copy your players folder from your backup to restore your profile and keybinds.
  11. Pines and nuketown_x are nearly done
  12. Ahh, i forgot the cars sit so low. The collision it built slightly under the map floor, it was doen to allow smooth transitions between the area's. I need to raise some of it up a bit tho. glad you liked it!
  13. thanks! yeah, I didn't clip the bushes, can prob get on them from a mantling glitch. I need to add blocks so players can't get there or the roofs too
  14. Map is ready to test! DUTYMAPPER · CoD4 CUSTOM MAP Greenband mp_greenband 2026 · 106 MB Download on DutyMapper
  15. The wins don't credit to the player The
  16. These bonus games for the slots were mostly working correctly when launched, but none of the bonus games seem to pay out correctly now.
  17. well, these are all getting closer. I got them all loading nearly right, trying to iron out some model details, but it shouldn't be too much longer. I also have 2 or 3 others that aren't to this stage yet. Carnival Greenband Nuketown_x Skyway(terminal) Redwood_rave, not sure how I feel about this one yet.
  18. Ahh shit, anyone got some more of those points kicking around. I may have a fake gambling problem
  19. they are getting there
  20. I do have a sever kinda setup but it is more for testing map blocks i put in. Maybe I can get @Ruggerxi to set it up. I got a lot of projects in the works.
  21. For what I use it for. Initially, Sol is better than Fable, but I used it a lot more too, so it had training. I had to fight with Fable to get things right, but it was much faster. Now that Fable has done more work for me, it is getting better. It has figured out thing's Sol could not. Now Astra, from my limited use is much better. It has figured things out in a day, that I had sol on for a week. It seems to be a lot better, but my plan got me 1 full day of usage for the week, so I have to limit it to hard tasks.
  22. thanks for the feedback. It's a stock infinite warfare map that I ported. I might beable to open it up a bit more.
  23. Thank you sir!
  24. This map had some bugs that needed work. They have been fixed. @Ruggerxi I'd love to give this one a try ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.