Jump to content

刀evious

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10
  • Donations

    643.76 USD 
  • Points

    516,516 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by 刀evious

  1. thanks raven!
  2. I'm going to continue working on this map, but it is playable if you want. on a test server @ devioustest.game.nfoservers.com:28960
  3. Version 1.3

    6 downloads

    Another creation.
  4. script fixed to stop frozen players from being respawned.
  5. Cars have been pimped a bit, they still blow up too. ?
  6. appreciate that, but I don't want to rebuild the shops ?
  7. lol yeah I got that covered, I meant a whole nother location for the next one/
  8. Something else I'm working on. Anyone have any unique places or ideas in mind?
  9. on a test server @ devioustest.game.nfoservers.com:28960
  10. Version 1.1

    8 downloads

    small town with 2 destroyable houses and moving tanks
  11. That would be tits! Wish I knew more about it.
  12. I've been working at it. Found the hard limits pretty fast. I had to rebuild using much larger pieces. I think I could add 2 maybe 3 buildings in a realistic map.
  13. Has anyone ever tried to make a full building like this? Thoughts on how it would play out?
  14. I can't reply to that topic, only admin.   

    I'm not sure how LOCO did it.  but I'm guessing he had to do it by server-side scripting.   You can't edit someone else's map without the .map files

    I'm about 95% sure I could figure it out, but I'd need access to the server and a test server to make sure it works first.

    I also think we could have a lil fun with it too.   When people try to get to these areas.  we can take their weapons, add a msg that tells on them, kill them, warp them somewhere else and/or freeze them there for a few seconds.  

    1. Ruggerxi

      Ruggerxi

      I will get a server setup for you to test it out on. I will send you a pm with details

       

  15. Might be the craziest looking .map file I've done. I can't even see my selected brush anymore. All the glass is breakable, and everything on it falls. Unless there is a must have repair. I'm calling it the final version.
  16. @WldPenguin gave me a great idea about having breakable glass while we were testing this map out on the server. Just having the glass break isn't good enough for me. I want the things to fall and kill you too, so I'm going to be working on that for a while. check out the vid of the one section I built and finally got scripted right. Since I can't really scale the map down, I decided to also spread the spawn points out a bit to make getting out of the spawns a bit easier. they will still be at each end but spaced out evenly from the back to the center of the map. I thought about some teleports, but I feel working into the other spawn should take some work, not just a warp. If I can figure something out, I may add some.
  17. Thanks for everything Rugger!
  18. @Merlin007 raised up those walls to avoid getting out.
  19. Man i agree. I get absolutely smoked playing this or the newer cod's. I'm no slouch with FPS's, but the cross play has ruined it for PC players.
  20. Really appreciate the feedback from people. Wish I would have made it a lil smaller overall, trying to scale it down now crashes my editor. Some of these signs came out great too, if ya didn't catch em in game here are a few ?
  21. Decals really bring the maps to life. I would definitely turn them on, you are missing 3/4 of the textures. honestly, I used to i play with mine off too but, if the mapper used a dec for a wall it'll make them invisible to you. r_drawDecals i think is the command.
  22. Thanks merlin007, I'll get er fixed up. Do you not have decals turned on?
  23. SWEET! Yes, thank you again srt, and you too totty for the kind words.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.