Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Thumbs Up To You COD5 guys....

Angel

• Member ID:  46
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11

I just wanted to say that I had a lil free time last nite and thought about playing for a few.  I looked over cod4 and was just like nah so I thought about cod5 again...so put in the disk and added the server.  I had a wonderful time in there.  I didnt get to stay but about an hour but that was the best hour I have had in awhile...well since playing.  Thank you to everyone who was playing and be patient cause its gonna take some gettin used to but I hung in there fairly good.  But heads up to the admin who even greeted and was glad I stopped in...u know who u are and thank you.  Great crowd COD5.  :)  I will be back in there soon.

• Member ID:  839
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

I started out with COD5, I had the MOH and some other stuff before that. But COD5 is pretty cool, I got to know Chile and Beers almost every morning for damn near a year. It is a lot of fun. I stop every once in awhile, just to remember those good ol' days. Watching Chile being an Admin made me want to be one. It was cool as hell. Somebody would be flicking somebody shit and Chile would warn them mildly and sometimes that worked and sometimes it didn't. The he would ask them to leave if they didn't like being in there. Sometimes they would flick him shit and they were gone. But the way that he did it was cool as hell. Just calm and polite, rarely did he get very upset. He gave them a chance and they would blow it.

Everybody should play all our servers once in awhile, or at least a few. Just to keep in touch or get to know people.

• Member ID:  1850
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.74
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948
  • Device:  Windows

Glad you made it over to the COD 5. I play mostly COD 5 FT so may see you in there sometime.