Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

A German's view on Islam

RIPZILLA

• Member ID:  9
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  66
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1239
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  11498
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3

A German's view on Islam

• Member ID:  548
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

Amen to that brother;

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Don't get me started on this again, Napi i think the reason why our two countries are getting soft is that the poweres that be keep us with just enough wealth and luxuries etc that no one wants to rock the boat and lose what they have, they keep us comfortable so we don't raise a stink when all of these robbing fat cats are lining their pockets at our expense, and when the Muslim fanatatics make their move, we still be in the state of apathy that they have kept us in, no free speech not allowed to criticize anything Muslim, must not question their religeon or motives and while all the time they are badmouthing and trying to destroy our religeon, and all of these greedy gorging fat cats cannot see what is staring them in the face and they will be the first ones hanging from meat hooks in our streets, we are finished because we have been beaten down so much by these people that we dare not open our mouths or we are branded as rascists!YellYellYell

• Member ID:  363
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  296
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  12/13/1977

So true...it is not the voice of "the" Muslims....it is the voice of few that overrule all the others.
Look at Teheran's Universities...they know whats going on but when they speak out loud they wil get beaten up (like it was during the elections). The rules are not made to secure their belive...they are only afraid to loose power and control. And as long as the governments are not clearly seperated from the religions, there will be no peace.
People are easy to convince - especially when they cannot read and have no other way to get informed but by the guidance of the local Imam. The islamic world goes through a period of time which we had som hundred years ago. Our church slaughtered nonbelievers as well....but that was 500 years ago....

When it comes to what happend in Switzerland - I am really astonished by what the turkish Prime said....sorry guy - that's democracy! And we can be happy that we live in a country where I can say shit about the government without being sacked in a dark hole for ever. And they didn't forbid the erection of mosques...it is just the damn tower!!! But that doesn't help for publicity....so we have to tell only half of the story to show the image of european nazis...STFU!

• Member ID:  548
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1118
  • Birthday:  06/09/1968

I am to a point in my life where I really think people should say what is painfully obvious; people are always so worried about "Offending" someone......well, alright don't be rude, Don't be racist, Don't generalize..........but damn, this whole "I'm offended" thing has gotten way out of hand..........