Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My latest Flying Feat...

CobraBites

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

omg havent played this game in like 3 months or longer....just been back at for like a week now....just now hitting level 50...also just killed most planes i have ever done....i hit 12 for first time 2 days ago and got it like 2 days in row with few 10 kills at that point 12 was my most...today just now got 17 ...had 5 assists....only lost 4 planes ...out of 6 plane roster...love the newest udate game is running better than ever..imo....wished i could get xfire to work in game in war thunder but for some reason its not...but i saved replay for proof....i ll show if i ever figure out how to post my war thunder videos lol

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962
  • Device:  Windows

@@CobraBites I downloaded "Free screen to video" and I just open the app and then replay my WarThunder video and the app copies the replay as you watch it the  you can save it in a .AVI or .WMV file extension. It makes a pretty good copy. while your replaying the video in WT you can change the camera shots by pressing CTL+ F1, F,2 ,F3, F4, F5, F6 and speed up the replay by pressing shift and the left or right arrows.

Yeah I know you are pretty good with this kind of stuff but I thought I would toss that out there . . .  and I wouldn't mind seeing this killer replay you did.