Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Advertising... Oops

IronJ

• Member ID:  435
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  606
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/29/1964

Hey guys & gals,

I just wanted to say sorry for the "spam" advertising I did last night and maybe 3 other times in my 8 months playing on XI servers.

I didn't see Angel typing to me to stop, so it wasn't that I was ignoring her or trying to disrepect her authority. I just didn't see it.

And after Greywolf chatted with me in game voice, all was well. Just wanted to explain and maybe my post will help another person who pays on the XI servers...

Here's the reason it happens... My chat is on keys "T" and "BACKSLASH" and when I go in to type chat during a game (especially with the lag thats been happening) and I will usually use the "Backslash" key. Then I type something in, say like: god this lag is aweful

And lo-and-behold, the "Backslash" was never pressed due to lag or me thinking I pressed it, and instead of an intelligent sentence, I accidently spam any binds on everyone of those letters. ARGH!

Here's what I've done to remedy the situation... I deleted all my binds except "hi everyone", "lol" and "cough-flik".

Again sorry.

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

I just typed it up once and I believe it was Greywolf that also "voiced" something to you and I do recall u having the conversation with Grey, not me so not sure why u singled me out.

But yes I did know u did it by mistake.  Said something once and that was the end of it.  U talked it over with Grey so I dont know what happened there.  I wasnt paying attention.

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

Yes all is cool iron, I know you and know this was done by mistake..... Its all good.

• Member ID:  435
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  606
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/29/1964

ok - wasnt singling you out dear, just that it all happened so fast in a laggy game I was playing so.. no hard feelings.