Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

SF3: Mystical Ag Tweak

KittyAssasin

• Member ID:  24028
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  16
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

In SF3, Mystical Ag's seed_chance is set to 0%, so it is impossible to get more than 1 seed from harvesting. Within the mod's default settings, this is 10%. I would like to see this config changed to something greater than 0, as it renders the seed re-processor functionally useless, and crafting seeds ad infinium is extremely tedious in a mod pack focused around growth into automation. I think changing seed_chance to between 1% and 5% would still require initially crafting many seeds to start, and automated farming could take over from there and fill out a farm.

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

the problem with having a seed chance to drop is that it means you only have to make one seed. so basically instead of gathering resources to make seeds. you just make one and you're done.  This part of mystical agriculture is something that i and the other admins really like.  It at least makes people not have 20 farms that are all running since they never could have made that many seeds.  I get youre trying to build something out of marble and it could take a while but it really isnt that hard to craft the seeds once you got one or two growing already.      Also that mod is on default settings now. We havent changed anything from it.   Also glad to see you in the forums finally lol. now just go to intros and make yourself known.

• Member ID:  47
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  664
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  5354
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

i just looked and it is set to 0 which is what we want. But i do see where it says 10 default. The people who built the pack must have put the setting on 0 to make it harder for sky factory