Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I heard 4 ladies at a dinner telling jokes this is one

• Member ID:  20018
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1870
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1952

One Sunday afternoon at a Church bazaar two older Ladies in their 80's decided to take a 15 min break from helping at the Hot Dog stand. 

Wilma said I have a cigarette but I need a lite, do you have any matches Lacy?  Lacy dug through her purse and pulled out a lighter.

Just as Wilma finished lighting her cigarette it started to rain. Thinking fast she reaches into her purse and pulls out a rubber.

Lacy Says "what are you going to do with that?" Wilma said "I'm using it as a rain coat for my cigarette"  Lacy Said "OK if it works!"

The next day Lacy heads to the closest drug store. Once inside the store she walks up to the pharmacist and said "Hello I'd like to

buy a pack of rubbers!"  The pharmacist took a double take noting this woman to be over 80 and said "Do you know what size and

do you need any special colors." Lacy looking straight at the Pharmacist said "I don't care what color they are as long as they will 

fit over a Camel."

• Member ID:  24416
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  156
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Pharmacists reaction: