NorrisDoesGaming

This build needs more recognition

• Similar Content

• By NorrisDoesGaming
      RidgeDolphin1 built this amazing build of the USS George Washington. The detail and everything about it is amazing. Check it out ?

• By NorrisDoesGaming
      RidgeDolphin1 built this amazing build of the USS George Washington. The detail and everything about it is amazing. Check it out ?
    • By NorrisDoesGaming

• By DotFader
      Hi guys Just wanted to bring something up that I believe would help the >xi< clan.
      Was thinking about building a server to host games on. I went to Newegg and put
      together a parts list for a server build that in my opinion would be a great resource
      for the clan.

PARTS:

Intel Xeon E3-1270 v5 SkyLake 3.6 GHz LGA 1151 80W BX80662E31270V5 Server Processor
      MSI Z170A TOMAHAWK AC LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
      Kingston Value 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Registered DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Server Memory KVR24R17D4/16 x2
      Crucial MX200 M.2 Type 2280SS (Single Sided) 250GB SATA 6Gbps (SATA III) Micron 16nm MLC NAND Internal Solid State 
      Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST2000NM0033 2TB 7200 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Internal Hard Drive 
      EVGA 120-G1-0650-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 650 W Fully Modular NVIDIA SLI Ready and Crossfire Support Continuous PSU
      Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case
        TOTAL Inc Shipping and Tax: $1,184.91   If you feel that starting a donations pool to spread out the cost of building a server is a good idea, comment and let me know. If you have any suggestions on changes to the components list, comment and let me know. Personally I feel it is better to own a server then rent one. Anyway just a thought. If you would like to contact me my E-mail is [email protected]

Public

Public

You don't have permission to chat.