Jump to content

SpyKat

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,575,000 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by SpyKat

  1. I have changed my name from Knight to SpyKat ,this has been carried out by ROCKAPE>XI<ADM at my request, and all records have been updated.
  2. Happy Birthday all you IDDDDIOTS!
  3. Welcome to the idiot Farm SPAM!
  4. SpyKat

    About me

    Welcome back to the forums SPAM! and yeah. STOP keeeellling me! will ya.! LOL
  5. Welcome to the idiot clan Harley. Only played with ya a couple times but been great. Hope to see ya soon in game.
  6. Welcome back ya IDIOT!
  7. Welcome Cecilia! the Tags look good on you!..
  8. Welcome to the forums C!
  9. Get better soon, Cheyenne! nurses orders! and follow Dr and Nurses orders. *giggles*
  10. Anyone Else having issues with the multiplayer game and regular game saying unable to write file to drive as the drive is full? (writing to C drive I would assume)
  11. Well there’s a reason behind that will be revealed soon enough
  12. have changed my name from The KnightWolf to Knight,this has been carried out by ROCKAPE>XI<ADM at my request and all records have been updated. Knight
  13. SpyKat

    CI's

    Nope, Absolutely nothing. Same Rig. Could be the new users on Telus PureFibre but I doublt that.
  14. SpyKat

    CI's

    Anyone else having rediculous amounts of CI's on COD4??
  15. Speedy Recovery Mad Doc
  16. congrats! finally Took long enough!
  17. Little late to the party, but about flipping damn time! Welcome to the idiots Tinkle.. Hands Twinklestorm a shiny new Knife to stab me in the back with.. LOL!
  18. hey Duck, today while on website a few times when moving back in forth around the website got this. message.
  19. Why did Mickey send Minnie to the nuthouse.... She was fucking GOOFY!... badabing! I will escort myself off the forums now.. haha.
  20. Now that would be Hilarious to come home to!!! Rambo Cat!!!
  21. Only thing I have noticed is once setting up all my keybinds every so often they will get dropped mostly my team thawing key bind and my pick up dropped weapon bind. other than that no issues really noted.
  22. being a security guard myself. thankfully I hope to never have to deal with that shit as I am in a federal building site but yeah. people are whacko! they've started handing out fines and warnings here in the Vancouver area for more than 1 person per vehicle. which I think is utterly cray cray. What if a family is going somewhere? hmmm
  23. Hey all, I am just trying to reinstall WaW on a windows 10 machine but it doesn't seem to want to take? Anyone else have this issue or is it WaW doesn't like Windows 10?
  24. Welcome Perle! sit back enjoy the ride!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.