Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,112,983 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Olive (54)SAPPER (40)ldoz (61)
  2. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Mummmbl3s (50)
  3. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. ucjohn (33)
  4. I restarted the server, we are now back on the old rotation
  5. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. deerejon (54)terracyrax (41)Devildog4355 (27)
  6. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. RAMBOS SON (56)Qball1 (37)Cooper (62)
  7. Also wanna add, once the new mod comes out there will be another post about what you needs to be tweaked. I pray the mod will be perfect the first time out but that never happens, so we will be tweaking the new mod settings also after its out, you can only do so much testing with bots, the real testing comes when its in a live game environment.
  8. There will be no vote, but we love to hear your opinions on the mod, good or bad. Like I said we're taking all the feedback we are getting from this post and in game and trying to find a happy medium for everyone, not just a select few.
  9. There will be no voting on this subject, everyone who plays the mod doesn't come to the site often enough to make the vote fair. I'm not gonna send out a mass pm to everyone every time we wanna make a change to the mod, we would hit our email limit I sent out the one pm to every one telling them about the new mod coming out and we are making changes to it, told them to come tell us what they like and don't like or wanna see added. We will take all the feedback from that and try to come up with the best mod possible for the community, not just a few people.
  10. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. StonerUK (36)
  11. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Cimon (31)MistyShell (38)Scoo (39)
  12. Everyone can read it yes, no everyone can't come in Yes members can invite players and have them kicked.
  13. I just realized that, lol Its still an invite only server, the person asking for it was given the password, not everyone.
  14. Its not given out to everyone, it was given out to all members, in the member post I made. They know who not to invite to the private server.
  15. This is an invite only server, if you are not invited then you will be banned. Admins will place bans when needed.
  16. Thank you! I informed my COD2 maps guys about them and we will be adding them to our server.
  17. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. ozziesdark (46)
  18. Welcome to the nut house!
  19. What a great episode!! Wish it was a little bit brighter so I could see more but I was still on the edge of my seat the whole time. I didn't see the ending coming at all, and when it did I thought she was dead. Well done GOT!
  20. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. billyblade (53)Bloodyrbeye (50)imurdaddy (51)YACCster (51)daniel (47)
  21. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Nobodygood>XI
  22. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Nobodygood>XI
  23. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Sammy (11)FestiveArt (21)
  24. XtremeIdiots would like to wish all members celebrating their birthday today a happy birthday. Sammy (11)FestiveArt (21)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.