Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,570 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. try working next to him all day, i think its time for a camera inspection up there, something crawled up there and died
  2. well tell them to talk to Mal because this post is all her fault, take her ass to jail for as long as long as you would like lol
  3. 2 months man I would of ran out of online pics and would have to start getting shots of women >XI< members?????
  4. I just wish I could visually see Bunny on this site so we can close this subject
  5. I just hope Bunny gets to the site today so this all can be done and over with
  6. THis has been taken care of, if you go to the page you will see we paid off the rest of the month for them and had him put the donation under >XI< Xtreme Idiots. Good jobs guys and girls
  7. when she gets back tell her to get her ass on the website and all the problems will go away
  8. ok well until someone talks to her and gets her on the website there is nothing we can do
  9. Did you talk to her yet? I know she would tell you BUNNY WHERE ARE YOU???
  10. Yur right that is sick
  11. LMAO now that is funny!
  12. I like Strawberry if you have any extra
  13. I cant get on their website, it loads super low and I am not able to pm or anything to anyone. Do any of you have any contact info for Capt.com?
  14. Yes we donate to there, are they having money trouble? I will check with Capt.com and see what his situation is
  15. Ruggerxi 16 years old
  16. I can give you this processor, its super nice and wicked fast. This is the one I use also. Its the Intel 4004 Processor
  17. you know after a night like you had last night the best way to feel better is to have another beer, im not saying im just saying
  18. Ive heard of and seen PMS and I dont like it
  19. Go to bed SICK one LOL we all know what kinda sick you are
  20. Yes Burd that rule will remain in effect
  21. >XI< has been very very good to me
  22. OK Cygon, let me know what you want to do, I will help out in anyway I can.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.