Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,570 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Hi
  2. For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow , and so say all of us And so say all of us, and so say all of us For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow , and so say all of us
  3. SOB i dont know what the fuck you just said but we won!!!! gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
  4. gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
  5. Shirts and pens are both scheduled to be here tomorrow, I will do my best to get them out Thursday or Friday.
  6. There are some fucked up people in this world, thats why I am afraid to leave my house now.
  7. SO you want a United offensive server?
  8. yeah what I said <
  9. Yes I will buy it if it has dedicated servers.
  10. No please
  11. Your a epic fail Ninja, you need to get off that WOW shit
  12. Here they are at their picnic
  13. Damit nice intro. Now listen Damit you can bring anyone you want to any >XI< server you want. Damit Cod5 Freeze is a great server I agree. I will see you over there very soon
  14. I will try
  15. Ok I received the Coffee and the Beer Mugs but no Pens. They just shipped today on this tracking number 1Z2V35Y00392086039 If you only ordered a mug I should get it out to you in the next day or two.
  16. Please do not make a huge scene on the servers when you have to take action. All you need to do is ask the person to stop, if they dont or mouth off to you then just ban them, we will deal with it on the website. Just ask them once that way you are not making a huge scene and disrupting the server yourself. Listen to your admins if you disagree with something they said please come to the website or go to them directly and talk it out. Thank you Happy Fathers day
  17. I went and saw the Karate Kid and went out to eat....Colin did you have a chicken cookin in the oven?
  18. Too bad you were not that good with a mouse you might actually have a chance against me lol. Nice one Chile! it looks just like me
  19. Congrats dude! Post some pics when you can
  20. great to have ya back Wizid!
  21. I was wondering when these were gonna surface lol. Thank you Wildthing!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.