Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My Apoligy to >XI< COD 4 ACE MOD SERVER

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

Sorry you had that experience Hoots and good of you to post. As someone else wrote, language is not a problem on our servers. But, disrespect is. You've been with us a long time and you're always a lady in there. Were I still an admin I would have banned him and forced him to explain himself here.

• Member ID:  1231
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  209
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1970

Thanks you guys for all the nice things said about me gee can ya feel the LOVE LOL, really tho Thax it means alot...I just like play'n and having FUN,LAUGH'N,JOKING, ect.... Damm maybe I am get'n better, YEAH RIGHT...but I understand some guys cant handle a girl/woman/lady/bitch (lol) beat'n in a game but its just all FUN to me! Now don't get me worng TRUST me HooTs can very much be a BITCH and say things that you all have not ever heard out of my mouth..lol my boy friend says I'm worse than  a guy! anyways I'm not about all that I'm about the FUN in GAME "RIGHT" .......RIGHT! I may be off my rocker at times or all the time LOL. And Noears its a blast when you do come in the server. THANKS GUYS M@yhemHooTs*/ Sandy

• Member ID:  1371
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

M@yhemHooTs
Thanks you guys for all the nice things said about me gee can ya feel the LOVE LOL, really tho Thax it means alot...I just like play'n and having FUN,LAUGH'N,JOKING, ect.... Damm maybe I am get'n better, YEAH RIGHT...but I understand some guys cant handle a girl/woman/lady/bitch (lol) beat'n in a game but its just all FUN to me! Now don't get me worng TRUST me HooTs can very much be a BITCH and say things that you all have not ever heard out of my mouth..lol my boy friend says I'm worse than  a guy! anyways I'm not about all that I'm about the FUN in GAME "RIGHT" .......RIGHT! I may be off my rocker at times or all the time LOL. And Noears its a blast when you do come in the server. THANKS GUYS M@yhemHooTs*/ Sandy

I let you spank me hoots... because i love it :))

• Member ID:  772
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1309
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/04/1973

wow hoots this is the first time i have ever seen ur pic u are hot as fuck but anyways i would ban his ass if i seen it or herd it

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  548
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4674
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  41116
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

T'ink nothing of it Hoots. We don't. Glad to have you & your family in playing. Ain't the first time Achuparla has run his mouth, must mean you were killing him too much.....Laughing