Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mine Feilds

CptCanada

• Member ID:  127
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  253
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/01/1960

I would just like some clarification on the mine field in the castle map. I have been playing this server for 5 years and never had a prob. All of a sudden i jump the mine feild (like other XI ive played with on the map) and get told by an admin"Ok..I really hate people outside the map so stay inside the fuckin map" Ive played this map  many times and never had any 1 ask me to not jump the mines to get on the rocks. This admin didnt ask me not to do it just threw the remark and demand at me. Now i have no prob following any rules but when they are enforced by 1 and not others it makes it a lil confusing.Dont want no waves jus clarification and mabe a lil more respect. If this is how i will be talked to without provocation ill go play somewhere else.

Cpt

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91059
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Thanks for the post Canada... The map you are referring to does have a glitch and is destined to  beremoved. As far as I know, the rocks are part of the map. There are several ways to get on the Rocks.

Any use of a glitch in which you are not seen by other players or can not be shot in return is prohibited... where u will be banned after several warnings..

As far as im concerned, the rocks are not a glitch.. The admin that mentioned this to you should respond as well...

Thx again Canada.

Pete

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Pete is correct the rocks are not outside of the regular map play area...If anyone gives you grief about it let me no and I will inform them myself...SmileSmile

Awards

• Member ID:  113
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1295
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8353
  • Birthday:  07/11/1969

PimpedOutPete

Thanks for the post Canada... The map you are referring to does have a glitch and is destined to  beremoved. As far as I know, the rocks are part of the map. There are several ways to get on the Rocks.

Any use of a glitch in which you are not seen by other players or can not be shot in return is prohibited... where u will be banned after several warnings..

As far as im concerned, the rocks are not a glitch.. The admin that mentioned this to you should respond as well...

Thx again Canada.

Pete

Well said gearbox, I agree. TooT

• Member ID:  127
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  253
  • Birthday:  12/01/1960

Thanks for the response gents. Mabe some1 should inform Pman about this. I have been nothing but respectful in the servers with every1.I was a lil pissed about the lack of it i was getting back. Case closed.

Thx again