Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hanibal Series

JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Just wondering if any one has been watching the new Hanibal series with Lawrence Fishburn....great series....plus the fact that my neice is in it...makes me really proud of her....she is in the ninth episode i believe she said...so i am tevo-ing every episode....pretty gory and good intrigue....all the great things....lol...she is the stewardess on the airplane that they travel with in the series...and is really pretty blonde tall...you will have no trouble recognizing her ...believe me all my buds are jerks about her with me...always asking do i have a chance with your neice Johnny ...my response..fuck off or i will de nut you....lol....just being an Uncle....lol ..check the series out gang its really good.....Dr. Leckter is feeding Fishburn[alias Jack Crawford] exquisite meals all through it...and you have to guess not what he is eating but who....lmao...again really gory and great intrique...check it out...her name in the credits is Brittney Johnston.....a great actor in the making....always full of drama and humor that gal is...so funny and pleasant to be around as well...i am a proud Uncle.....again check it out gang...

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

It starts on the 7th of May over here in the UK, previews look promising, i will keep an eye out for your niece Johnny :good: