Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Okay this is weird........

BurnnBright

• Member ID:  46
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11

@@JohnnyQuest--I so agree.  I got lost in those eyes..before she goes to a "furever" home...i will take that baby..add her to my 2 outside or 2 inside..lol.  

• Member ID:  715
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943
  • Device:  Windows

Well......no responses to the ads to far.  Ha ha ha ha ha!!  I came home yesterday and this little dog met me at the car and was jumping on the door of the car.  She was crying and so happy to see me.  I couldn't get out of the car fast enough for her.  Dang it!!  

I have received a message from a local organization that is willing to pay for all of her vet bills if we will foster her until they can find her a "furever" home.  I will talk to Bama about this.  I don't want to use funds from the organization if we are going to keep her.  I'm worried that she may be pregnant and with the way mosquitoes are swarming around her, I'm worried about heart worms which are a huge problem in our area.  

Here's another pic.  

51f11dc7334b7_20130721_174218edited.jpg

I think you have been given a gift of unqualified love at a time you were both in need.

Edited by Shamu