Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

bullshit compliation

• Member ID:  3655
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  198
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1538
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1991

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  142
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  277
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  13866
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/01/1985

it happens to me all time... annoying but thats how it works

lol love how u put that picture in the middle

• Member ID:  15237
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  958
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  6679
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/04/1992

yea i hate when you have them in your scopes and somehow they turn it around on you :(

• Member ID:  19461
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  101

I don't actually see anything wrong, if you understand the crazy mechanics the game uses regarding random hip fire spread, suppression spread and movement spread. So, if you are shooting from the hip, the bullets can go anywhere around radius of the crosshairs, in one example there you got hit first and after that, even when you were on target the suppression mechanic forces your bullets off target. Another example there shows the effect of extra random spread when you are moving while firing.

The best way to make sure your bullets are goijng in the direction you think they are is: a) Never rely on med/long range fire when you are suppressed (use squad cover at all times) try to get into cover until you are not suppressed any more, B) always try to crouch and be as still as possible when firing, preferably aiming down sights.

If you get your head round how suppression works, things like pre-firing and crouch/aim down sights, and using cover while suppressed (with squad cover perk) does make some sense.

Edited by Renegade0260

I don't actually see anything wrong, if you understand the crazy mechanics the game uses regarding random hip fire spread, suppression spread and movement spread. So, if you are shooting from the hip, the bullets can go anywhere around radius of the crosshairs, in one example there you got hit first and after that, even when you were on target the suppression mechanic forces your bullets off target. Another example there shows the effect of extra random spread when you are moving while firing.

The best way to make sure your bullets are goijng in the direction you think they are is: a) Never rely on med/long range fire when you are suppressed (use squad cover at all times) try to get into cover until you are not suppressed any more, B) always try to crouch and be as still as possible when firing, preferably aiming down sights.

If you get your head round how suppression works, things like pre-firing and crouch/aim down sights, and using cover while suppressed (with squad cover perk) does make some sense.

bro learn what is euro hipfire, but tnx for the advice anyways. if u ads and hold the trigger even you release the ads button for certain amount of time you keep the ads accuracy, so dude with the aek instant killed me when he had 1% health. which is utter bullshit

and that spawn protection is the worst fucking feature in this game. i have no idea why dice would implement such fucking horrible thing in the game. i even feel bad when i kill someone with the spawn protection.