Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Tom Clancy's The Division

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I soloed 95% of the game and it took about 30hours to hit 30 according to my played time.

I now have 39 hours of play time and am 30 and 18 and that's including going AFK for an hour or so with the game running lol.

It really isn't too hard to level. The big missions do more EXP and when you do solo I do them on Hard. If only two of you Normal is really the only doable one unless you have a larger group.

I've played with 0 random people only group I have been in is with a few of us and I ended up screwing them because my level caused the mobs to be higher level.

Grouping is now more important at 30 vs ever though. I am finding level 32 mobs and getting pawned in 1 or 2 hits lol.

I have 24 hours 38 minutes playing time and i am level 16 and i also played most of it solo, so your 15 hours playing time in front and 14 levels wouldn't say there was that much difference to be honest.

• Member ID:  21472
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  48
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1985

Is there anyone here that has a lower level, like 10-12, that would like to group up?