Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

My Musical Past - KISS Style!

Muffinhandz

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  13
  • Device:  Android

3 hours ago, major-mark63 said:

looks like an elvis record in your box???  nice setup by the way

Blue Hawaii !!!   I have a sealed original pressing of the same album hanging up.  Mono version.  I spend too much time shopping for vinyl.  Cleaning vinyl.  And listening to vinyl.  🙂  Its an addiction.  Well maybe not.  I find it relaxing to clean and organize and listen to it.   I have an 8 x 10 wall shelving unit I built to hold my main collection, but have ran out of space !!  Have boxes stored in various places.  

• Member ID:  23233
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2425
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  19143
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963
  • Device:  Windows

2 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Blue Hawaii !!!   I have a sealed original pressing of the same album hanging up.  Mono version.  I spend too much time shopping for vinyl.  Cleaning vinyl.  And listening to vinyl.  🙂  Its an addiction.  Well maybe not.  I find it relaxing to clean and organize and listen to it.   I have an 8 x 10 wall shelving unit I built to hold my main collection, but have ran out of space !!  Have boxes stored in various places.  

I have to say that the blue hawai movie gaves me the urge to travel in islands to see palm trees and beaches....