Jump to content

T-Rat

++ COD4 Admin
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    100.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,574,930 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by T-Rat

  1. Two Admin are on the server every day. Veoz is a good player. The reason he only uses a knife and pistol is because we had a chat with and asked him to chill out a bit. There is a general problem that occurs with good players, they think everyone who kills them are somehow cheating (yes Repo, I know you didn't say this). Many good players do. I appreciate you bringing this to the forums because texting while gaming won't solve anything. Sally and I try to keep the server playable for everyone. We have tried to get other really good players to leave the server to no avail. What do you suggest? Ban him for being too good? I know I am about 50/50 with him. Adapt improvise overcome.
  2. I humbly welcome Outsider to the clan. Outsider is an awesome person and a talented COD4 player! Cheers, Frank
  3. Thanks @WldPenguinYou're the best! Frank
  4. Thanks @WldPenguin, you are awesome!
  5. Welcome! Not an easy gig. Frank
  6. Thanks @WldPenguin! You are the BEST!
  7. Thanks @WldPenguin, you are AWESOME!
  8. Welcome Hog!
  9. Happy Birthday Corpse! RIP!
  10. Thanks @WldPenguin The rotation never gets to mp_printery!
  11. T-Rat

    hog from cod4

    Welcome Hog
  12. Thanks @WldPenguin! You're the best!
  13. Thanks @WldPenguin! You're awesome!
  14. Roody! Welcome! Now you can tell your son you are an extreme idiot!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.