Jump to content

Gam3rGurL

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    325,016 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Gam3rGurL

  1. @@iboomboom no prob
  2. @@iboomboom here how is this for ya,lol
  3. @@Noears711XI no schooling all self taught and j guess in my blood as my mom is also quite good at drawing
  4. no not a self portrait
  5. @@Xalandra Thanks! Its suppose to be Taylor Swift,lol
  6. @@Sonovabich yea it's not fair for English at all is still put mine up j wouldn't care what people thought lol. We have a English flag as well just haven't got it up.
  7. @@Leadfinger Thanks!
  8. Haha nope no nudes sorry
  9. @@Astronomer Yep he had a good life!
  10. Some more for you:
  11. Thanks all
  12. when i'm not playing COD i'm drawing or painting here's a few that i've done recently:
  13. @@Nisty* I don't see too many around especially around my area i don't see many.
  14. This is the view from my back yard
  15. I use AVG (free) Malewarebytes and cc cleaner free and I've never had a problem with my computer. My gaming computer uses malewarebytes, spybot search and destroy and I think Microsoft security essentials
  16. @@Astronomer He losts his eye when he was a puppy, we don't know for sure whatvhaopened as we got him from an older couple that was giving him away cuz they were putting in a pool. Think he was abused tho. Unfortunately I lost him last year due to brain/nose tumours
  17. I Got into photography a few years back and was just using a regular small camera, can't remember what brand it was, then i upgraded to a Fuji film Finpix. just a few of my photos:
  18. Heard this song on the radio last week and been listening to it ever since http://youtu.be/i2PsXT88UeU
  19. Hey all, I'm Gam3rGurL, I'm from a small town in Ontario,Canada and have been playing video games most of my life fist was Atari,lol I always saw your server on COD WaW and was never able to get on and then one day was able to join and i had a good time playing freeze tag, its hard to find good servers and was glad to find a good one to play. Looking forward to many more visits on your server.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.