Jump to content

Sharpe

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    853
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Donations

    20.00 USD 
  • Points

    6,839,600 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sharpe

  1. Happy birthday!
  2. Happy birthday!
  3. Would it be possible to decrease the time it takes to use a streak, for example turning into a car. Its so long that frequently you hit the button to turn into a car or pred and someone appears and shoots you and you can't shoot back as your gun is useless. I know I'm not that only one that wants this!
  4. Can we make it faster to turn into killstreaks? I think that would be popular.
  5. Happy birthday!
  6. Happy birthday, I will give you your present when I see you
  7. Happy birthday!
  8. Happy birthday
  9. Thanks everyone!
  10. Happy birthday!
  11. I'm more thinking some concealed carry is in order...
  12. Always minutes away when the seconds count.
  13. Looks good! @dadda2 Can try and get this included in next weeks rotation? Thanks!
  14. Sharpe

    Heya

    Nah, I just used to play there sometimes, good bunch of people!
  15. Sharpe

    Heya

    Welcome @Jeroen v.2, if I'm not mistaken you used to be a member of CC?
  16. Happy birthday, come to freezetag and get your present
  17. @RealEstufa Feel free to pop back into Cod4, I miss the challenge
  18. Hey Dadda, not sure if you saw but @Poseidon requested mp_hip to be added to the rotation in another thread. Just wondered if it could be added or maybe put in next week. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.