Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Thank you to everyone who voted. Pigeon Forge is the winner this year. Next Year will be Toronto/Niagara Falls so start saving your money now and get time off work in October 2017 I will have a pm going out sometime today to inform everyone Can't wait to see all these people at the fest this year LilAcorn, DramaLlama, 7toes_ky, mistty82, Dark Asylumn, Lazy House Cat, Huskie, Zombie, Lady Asylumn, Ramistar, HellTigris, PnBear, Go0fLo0p, Ov3rKi11, GUMP61, blackcat, Destructo,BurnnBright, HarryWeezer, wildthing, B-Murda, AngryJohnny_XI, ScRiPt3r, Cpt.TennealXI, KamiKaze
  2. Shipped out all the international packages yesterday. Everyone should have their gear with in 1 - 2 weeks depending on how slow the mail is.
  3. All United States packages are in the mail. Its tax day here and the lines were crazy long so I didn't want to hold up people any longer. The custom forms for shipping out of the US take forever to enter, so I will get these done tomorrow and Wednesday
  4. I learned all hands on, no schooling. So I wouldn't know what type of classes to take
  5. Everything is packaged up and ready to go. They will be in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday depending how long I wanna stand at the post office while they process all these packages
  6. http://www.completool.com/resources.html I run two Anca Tool Grinders making tools for many purposes
  7. I am going to split up Nashville and Pigeon Forge since they are 3.5 hours away from each other. If you fly into Knoxville its only 1.5 hours but that is a very small airport and you will most likely need to take a couple planes to get there. So please look at the cost before you vote to go there. ONLY VOTE YOU IF REALLY INTEND OF SHOWING UP IF YOUR LOCATION IS PICKED. If you vote and don't show up I'm sending Wildthing to your house to yell at you from your front yard for a week straight. Votes will be public so we know who's house to send him too Friday the winner will be chosen and we can start the planning. This will be for sometime in October You may vote for more than one place
  8. Time to start the final vote. Nashville/Pigeon Forge(I'm gonna split this up into two separate ones since they are so far away from each other) Toronto/Niagara Falls New Orleans I will start up a new post and send out a new PM to everyone to vote
  9. I finally received all the >XI< Gear yesterday, this weekend I will get everything packed up and ready to ship for next week
  10. I added Toronto/Niagara Falls
  11. We are looking for places where the most people will show up
  12. I used nashville to cover that, since I said the locations are only an estimate of where the Fest will be located. I'll add Pigeon Forge to Nashville
  13. For this to work, I only need people who will actually show up to vote. So please don't vote if you are not gonna show up if your favorite place wins. The places are just rough estimates of where the Fest will be, this will be held sometime around October You can vote for multiple places. Vote at the top of this post. After a week of voting, another poll post will be created with the top 3 places and the winner of that one will be the location of the Fest.
  14. This isn't about my opinion, that is something you need to figure out with everyone else and go somewhere that people will show up for.
  15. Mule will be taking over the >XI< Fest setup duties this year. Please help him out with anything you can and hope it turns out great. Mule don't fuck this up
  16. I just don't have the time right now to plan this out. I have all the >XI< gear coming in this week or early next week, I have the website moving to its own dedicated server and setting up another dedicated server for Minecraft, Crysis and TS. I have some member issues I'm in the middle of and figuring out how to find a fix for these time outs on COD. On top of my regular life. If someone else wants to step up and do the planning this year for it that would be wonderful.
  17. Thanks for the heads up, I have removed the message from the server now. 162.248.95.171:28960 Extreme Idiots Ace Mod is the correct server
  18. I can tell you for sure it won't be this week lol I'll get on it as soon as I can.
  19. Just waiting on 3 more servers and everything will be moved. There are still the time outs when trying to connect but it will clear up after a short period
  20. I will look into what my options are once we get everything up and sorted. Still have some servers that are not transferring over for some reason.
  21. We have 2 dedicated servers that we rent right now, and the one is working great. The other one was my fault because I'm an idiot and didn't listen to instructions. I like renting the servers, this way other people have to setup the servers, deal with maintenance issues and run the server for us. Its just a lot easier all around and we can always upgrade to the newest stuff whenever we need to. Also a plus is we can run servers like Battlefield that can only be hosted by certain hosts, one of which we are renting from.
  22. Ace mod should be all good now, just need to wait until you can connect again
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.