Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. The hard drive was over worked because of the amount of maps we had in our usermaps folders. With the host backing up the files 3 times a day this caused significant wear on the drive. I have in place now a system with my map guys were we will only have the current maps being used in the map rotation in the user maps folder.
  2. NO the mod is what is keeping the slot size where it is, not the server power
  3. This server has been restored and is back up and running 162.248.95.178:28960 >XI< MW2 Freezetag 146b9
  4. One good thing came out of this crash, we got a free upgrade to a better dedicated machine We were on this E3-1270v2: Ivy Bridge-based machine Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 processor (four physical 3.5ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->3.9ghz) 32 GB DDR3-1333 ECC memory 2000 GB, 7200 RPM SATA hard drive We are now on this E3-1270v3: A Haswell-based machine Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 processor (four physical 3.5ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->3.9ghz) 32 GB DDR3-1600 ECC memory 240 GB SSD and 2000 GB, 7200 RPM SATA hard drive
  5. Servers are starting to slowly come back up, the host said they were not able to retrieve all the files so when the servers do come back up please test them out and post back here with whats not working correctly
  6. The hard drive went out on our dedicated server that hosts our COD servers, I know why this happened and will be taking measures to make sure this doesn't happen again. The host is in the process of transferring files over to a new more powerful dedicated machine for us. This will take many hours and hope to have it back up and running by the end of the day today. I will post back here once I have another update
  7. I made a couple changes this week to it. Try it out for ctf Sunday tomorrow 1pm Eastern
  8. 02.04.2010 is when you signed up for the website The actual day you became a member of >XI< is that thread date 04.04.2010 Its fine no worries just wanted to show you your acceptance post and the actual date.
  9. @@BiG CheesE This is yours https://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/6074-lars-?hl=big+cheese#entry46997
  10. @@Zaubermaus76 This is your actual clan membership start date https://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/4720-zaubermaus76-/page-2?hl=zaubermaus76#entry35140
  11. Joe this is the day your clan membership started https://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/21178-welcome-joe-canadian-to-the-family/?hl=joe%20canadian
  12. Everything should be the same as before now except your invisible. Which you shouldn't notice any difference. Is something still active that I said I removed in my earlier posts?
  13. Congrats to everyones friend Bazza for becoming the member of the month for April 2016. He has been a long time member of >XI< and always has the backs for all his >XI< brothers and sisters. Thanks Bazza for all the support over the past years. Because you are MOTM you can choose 1 person to suck your toes, who will it be
  14. There was with some people with being spawn killed Just trying to find a happy medium for all
  15. I forgot to restart the server last night after I made some changes. Spawn protection is at 3 secs Your still invisible no more disarming you when are under spawn protection and using airstrikes
  16. The mod is maxed out at 32 players, we've tried in the past to push it higher but it doesn't work, we get crashes, lag, and CI's
  17. Sorry about that, its back now
  18. Yeah that isn't good, I'll see what I can do to fix that with the airstrikes. I will continue to tweak things but in the end we need to fix the spawn killing issue some how.
  19. There has been many complaints about spawn killing on this server, so here are the changes I made. Please post your feedback after playing the server I change the spawn protection time from 4 to 3 secs I changed it so there is sign that shows if you are under spawn protection and how long I changed it so if you shoot someone under spawn protection you will be punished, don't know how exactly I changed the range of spawn protection from 100 feet to 200 feet I changed it so your weapon is disabled when you are under spawn protection I changed it so it will show at the top of your screen when you are under spawn protection I changed it so you are invisible when you are under spawn protection
  20. This is a real possibility, I heard rumors of this last year. Hope it doesn't happen
  21. Closed per LCB request
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.