Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. COD4 Freezetag 1 server has moved to 162.248.95.177:28960 this is a temporary move at this time until we see how this new server performs. Please leave feedback here good or bad please
  2. COD4 Freezetag 1 has moved to IP 162.248.95.177:28960
  3. I'm gonna bring over a couple more servers today and put more stress on the machine and see how it goes tomorrow.
  4. I would love to hear from some more people about how the servers are performing, this will be a very large and very expensive move so I really wanna make sure before I go ahead with it.
  5. New IP 162.248.95.173:28960 >XI< DM Custom Maps 2
  6. Download this https://www.xtremeidiots.com/files/file/2282-hlsw/ You don't need to create an account, when you login just hit use offline. Then you can enter in your servers by typing in the IP and port here and hitting enter When you wanna join a server, right click on the server and hit join. Glad to have you back!
  7. What was happening on the server when this happened? Were you in the server? Did everyone experience this or just you?
  8. Just put in the new address here and hit enter. Don't do anything with the old server yet, this isn't permanent yet
  9. Mw2 Freezetag test server IP is 162.248.95.178:28960 COD5 DM Custom Maps 2 IP is 162.248.95.173:28960
  10. Mw2 Freezetag test server IP is 162.248.95.178:28960 COD5 DM Custom Maps 2 IP is 162.248.95.173:28960
  11. Mw2 Freezetag test server IP is 162.248.95.178:28960 COD5 DM Custom Maps 2 IP is 162.248.95.173:28960
  12. Any errors? Or what happens ?
  13. So better than the old one or the same?
  14. Sitting its about time you get some love We all know he likes to break things from time to time but he has created or fixed things a lot more than he's broken them. started off with us as a regular member who liked to code and see what he could do with the Crysis Wars servers, since then he has become a great coder and computer genius that has made this website and clan the best there is. I can't thank you enough for all the shit you've done for me over the years. I know I can be a pain the ass Thank you! and congrats on being the Member of the Month for February 2016
  15. Sorry that was for COD5 server MW2 needs to be restarted still
  16. Welcome to the nut house! Here are the requirements to wear our beautiful tags https://www.xtremeidiots.com/page/public/membership Hope to cya around
  17. That is great to hear, hope it continues
  18. I just shut it down, that should get their attention
  19. Rcon is the same, should be working now
  20. Sorry forgot about turning that off, I will restart server shortly and it will be off
  21. There is only 2 servers that have moved COD4 MW2 Freezetag COD5 DM Custom Maps 2 The zombie server you are referring to (192.95.38.141:28960 >XI< ROTU 2.2.2 Zombies) has 2 people in it so it seems to be working fine
  22. COD4 MW2 Freezetag test server IP is 162.248.95.178:28960 COD5 DM Custom Maps 2 IP is 162.248.95.173:28960 I will be redirecting traffic shortly to these servers, I need all the feedback I can get about CI's, Lag or crashes. I also need to hear if the server is running good. Post all your feedback here Thank you
  23. Transferring files over now, might get a server or two up today. I will make a separate post when they are ready
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.