Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

kush update

AyeAyeRon

• Member ID:  1371
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

well i got a call back from walmart, and i tested positive for marijuana. it fucked up this golden oppurtunity because i had this job in my hand... and this was the final bridge to cross. what really sucks is i didnt try to skeet thru it and take some chemicals to clean me, i tried so hard to naturally do it and actually quit smoking and  guess i just didnt try hard enough. i know there are other jobs out there but this feels like too much. I feel like absolute shit because its not just me its effecting. Im living at home now and my mom has been struggling with bills and now im just dead weight. i feel so horrible like i let my mom down and its tearing me apart. so just as future refrence if i dissappear for awhile its because i decided to move out and live other wise the streets or somewhere, but i do not want to drag my mother down with me because of my own mistakes. XI has helped me so much and alls i request is your prayers for i feel that god has abandoned me now. im on my own and i hope things get better but i feel this is rock bottom. i love you all and i hope you do well.

Love Always,

KusH

• Member ID:  35
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

PrPleKusH - kush update

alls i request is your prayers for i feel that god has abandoned me now.

Love Always,

KusH

As bad as it is and trust me i have been there------  I do not agree with your statement that God has abandoned you.   As hard as it is to hear You should have stayed clean if ya wanted the job....

• Member ID:  503
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555
  • Device:  Windows

Damn Kush sorry to hear things didn't work out.  Is your town so small that there aren't other places to work?  I can't imagine that your mom would let you just move out to the street.    I mean you aren't really costing her much to stay there and you can help her out I bet by doing stuff around the house and cooking.. whatever.   Don't you go and disappear on us !

• Member ID:  1741
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  217
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1653
  • Birthday:  10/06/1975

Kush I care alot about you and u know this!I am always here for you.You havent let anybody down,things happen for a reason in life.I know this all to well!!!!There is a job out there for you but you just havent found it yet.Dont give up on god......he hasnt gave up on you.We all go through times where it seems he has and then something happens thats so amazing that you know only god could have done it.Please keep faith in that.Things will work out,you will see :)

Love Always,

RedRum

• Member ID:  1371
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

greywolf2
PrPleKusH - kush update

alls i request is your prayers for i feel that god has abandoned me now.

Love Always,

KusH

As bad as it is and trust me i have been there------  I do not agree with your statement that God has abandoned you.   As hard as it is to hear You should have stayed clean if ya wanted the job....

i did quit, and stayed clean for about a 3 weeks prior to my test, never slipped up and even left parties that had people smoking inside. and belle this town is not small but jobs are just non existant. 17% unemployment rate in this area, if i had a car id go over the river to st.louis to look but i dont really have my own car anymore. im just tired of trying so hard only to be let down as bad.

• Member ID:  1056
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  2789
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/28/1970

That is the bummer about working for large companys, they test no matter what, smaller companys are out there that only test if there is suspision or an accident.  Thats what the 2 places I work for do. I wish you luck bro, & God has not turned his head on you , He is teaching you something believe it or not, Wisdom. Your right at that age where you will be making choices that will effect the rest of your life.

A buddy of mine went thru the same thing with AAA, he was told he was going to be tested & he just flat out told the truth, he said, " I have smoked recently and I am willing to test again to prove Im not doing it, they agreed and did the test after his probation 60 day period, he passed and his life is better than it ever was making good $$ & not working at a movie theater so to speak.

Im not against weed I think it somewhat of a tool to use to deal with stress n stuff in hard times but the laws dont think that, although it wont get you ahead in life to your full potential. JMO

Again I wish you the best bro, when Im feeling left out I always watch this video, it reminds me why we are really here. A friend of mine created this video, its touching for spirited people.

http://vimeo.com/8898059

• Member ID:  411
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  811
  • Birthday:  12/16/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Kush- U gotta keep your head up be positive and good things will come your way. I'm sorry to hear about the job that you had hoped to get but you gotta pick yourself up and try again man. A lot of people have been where you are and with some perserverance and youth on your side good things will happen soon.. Good luck Bro and remember be positive..

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Stay CLEAN purp... 3 weeks not enough. You stay clean, and re-apply in a week or two. Straight up!!! If you have to, go talk with the manager and be straight with them about how you are 'turning a corner' and trying to do whats right. You can do it buddy, just don't give up because of one set back.

• Member ID:  1891
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1092
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  6106
  • Birthday:  03/19/1985

preple i don't know you that well but with the time i spend with you ingame i allways have a good time

i find it totally sucking for you that they denied you the job for that shit :-s

i mean ok in the states weed is illegal but damn to deny a willing to work guy a job for that that's just fucking stupid!

you just hang in there m8 and take a look at wildthing's problem: good things happen to the good people ;-)