Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Away from home this Xmas

Purple-Ronnie

• Member ID:  172
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  780
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1947

I`d just like to take a few moments to think of all the guys and girls in the services that can`t be at home this Xmas. They are doing a fantastic job of trying to preserve our freedom at home and abroad. It`s a dangerous job and I hope they all stay safe and are able to come home soon and be reunited with their families and loved ones.

• Member ID:  1
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

Purple-Ronnie - Away from home this Xmas
I`d just like to take a few moments to think of all the guys and girls in the services that can`t be at home this Xmas. They are doing a fantastic job of trying to preserve our freedom at home and abroad. It`s a dangerous job and I hope they all stay safe and are able to come home soon and be reunited with their families and loved ones.

+1

• Member ID:  839
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

RIGHT ON Purple Ronnie. We would be speaking a different language if it wasn't for our service men and women serving us and giving their lives for us, so we can drink beer and watch football. My hat goes off for all of them and for all of our veterans.

My grandpa did the death march fromn Paris to Berlin through the Arden forest, only 10% of how ever many thousands of guys made it. They got hit with mustard gas and all kinds of shit. My Dad got to Japan in September of 1945 with the peace keeping forces.

I tried to get in the Navy but broke my ear drum just before I was to get shipped out. I was in the Nuclear Power program only 1 out of 20 can get in. I made it in as far passing all of the tests and such, but damn I broke my ear drum. That sucked. All set to be a Nuclear Physicist and bam no you can't.

My son kept up the traditiom and was in the Air Force for 14 Years. He played in the sand box a few times. When he got out he had 1500 people under him, so he kept pretty busy, with duty assignments and such. He would of stayed in for the 20 but his exwife would of got half of his retirement. So he got out on a medical discharge.

He finally had a son last Decmber and named him after me. My son is named after me also kind of cool.

May GOD bless all of our service men and women. They all play a part in our freedom. Thank you for being their for us.

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  8813
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Achievement Points:  62183
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Bushape

RIGHT ON Purple Ronnie. We would be speaking a different language if it wasn't for our service men and women serving us and giving their lives for us, so we can drink beer and watch football. My hat goes off for all of them and for all of our veterans.

My grandpa did the death march fromn Paris to Berlin through the Arden forest, only 10% of how ever many thousands of guys made it. They got hit with mustard gas and all kinds of shit. My Dad got to Japan in September of 1945 with the peace keeping forces.

I tried to get in the Navy but broke my ear drum just before I was to get shipped out. I was in the Nuclear Power program only 1 out of 20 can get in. I made it in as far passing all of the tests and such, but damn I broke my ear drum. That sucked. All set to be a Nuclear Physicist and bam no you can't.

My son kept up the traditiom and was in the Air Force for 14 Years. He played in the sand box a few times. When he got out he had 1500 people under him, so he kept pretty busy, with duty assignments and such. He would of stayed in for the 20 but his exwife would of got half of his retirement. So he got out on a medical discharge.

He finally had a son last Decmber and named him after me. My son is named after me also kind of cool.

May GOD bless all of our service men and women. They all play a part in our freedom. Thank you for being their for us.

How in the hell did you get a drumstick in your ear to break the drum?  LOL  +1 Ronnie   I would of stayed in longer but it takes someone special for that. Merry Christmas to all service men and women.

• Member ID:  1130
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

Purple-Ronnie - Away from home this Xmas

+2

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

I can still remember how much I missed being home for Christmas when I was serving...To all those brave men and women everywhere that serve for the cause of freedom, may God bless you and keep you safe...Merry Christmas...SmileSmile

Awards